Allow us to finance your farming operation’s needs! Our agricultural loan offerings include, but are not limited to:
Ag Lines of Credit
At Peoples State Bank, you'll find Ag Relationship Managers who have the background, expertise, and decision making authority that you should expect from your financial partner. You can count on us to understand the complexities and challenges of today's farming environment. We would be happy to visit with you about your operation and demonstrate the Peoples' advantage today!
Peoples Bank Ag Lines of Credit are convenient!
- Finance farm inputs or livestock operations
- Competitive interest rates
- Borrow on your note whenever you need the funds without reapplying
- Flexible collateral options
- Manage draws and repayments with our convenient Peoples Express+ Internet Banking
Farm Real Estate
If you're looking to finance a land purchase, refinance existing real estate, or make farm improvements, you need someone who understands your business. Look to us, we offer variable rate loans with one, three, and five-year repricings, fully amortized up to 25 years. We also participate in the Illinois Finance Authority Beginning Farmer Program.
"No man but feels more of a man in the world if he have a bit of ground that he can call his own. However small it is on the surface, it is four thousand miles deep; and that is a very handsome property."
— Charles Dudley Warner
Is it time to upgrade your combine, tractor, or planter? Are you looking to expand storage capacity with a new grain bin? Whatever your need is, we are glad to help! Our term financing will provide your operation with:
- Pre-approved financing will strengthen your buying power during negotiations with vendors or dealers.
- Regularly scheduled payments tailored to meet the timing of your cash flow.
- Competitive fixed or variable rates
- Flexible terms
- Track your balances and make payments on Peoples Express+ Internet Banking
Guaranteed Ag Loans
Are you just starting your farming operation or taking over the family farm? Are you experiencing strained cash needs due to your growth? If so, our specialized loan programs through the Farm Service Agency (FSA) and the Illinois Finance Authority (IFA) may be the solution you are looking for. Peoples State Bank is proud to be a "Preferred Lender" of the FSA and was the 3rd community bank the in the State of Illinois to receive this designation! The benefits of our guaranteed loan programs include:
- Longer terms, which means lower payments;
- Less down payment or collateral to provide;
- Flexible collateral including crops, livestock, machinery, equipment, and real estate;
- Financing is provided by your Peoples State Bank Relationship Manager so you don't have to establish an additional banking relationship.
Ask to speak with one of our Ag specialists!
Newton: Call (618) 783-2321 and ask to speak with Brian Bohnhoff, Ben Goebel, or Aaron Ochs
Sumner: Call (618) 936-2396 and ask to speak with Eric Seitzinger
Lawrenceville: Call (618)943-3336 and ask to speak with Stacy Moore