Home Loan Applicant Checklist
In order to speed the processing time of your loan, please bring in the following information, as applicable when you apply for your mortgage.
- Name, address and phone number of employers
- Position and length of time on each job
- Original pay stubs covering last 30 days
- Original W-2 forms and K-1s for the last 2 years
- If you are self-employed, please supply the last three years of personal and business income tax returns.
- Proof of other types of income such as child support, social security, pension benefits, etc.
- Name, address, account numbers, and balances of all bank accounts
- Investment accounts, numbers and balances (IRAs, 401Ks, Mutual Funds, CDs)
- Statements of Life Insurance
- Value of any currently owned real estate
- Statement of any social security, retirement, pension or disability income (should you wish the bank to rely on it as a source of debt repayment).
- Complete list of outstanding debt (all credit cards, personal, business, student and installment loans. Include names and addresses of lenders, account numbers, monthly payments and balances).
- If you are divorced or separated recently, please provide a copy of the divorce decree or maintenance agreement, along with any amendments and a 24-month payment history of alimony/child support payments, if such payments are provided or received.
- If you currently rent, please provide landlord's name and address and previous rental payment history.
- For residential construction loans, please provide a signed construction contract with cost breakdowns and builder plans.